BBK's first overseas branch was established in Kuwait in 1978. A few years later, branches were set up in Mumbai and Hyderabad. Perceiving the specialised needs of the large number of Indians employed in the Middle East, we have staffed our Indian offices with a pro-active team of dedicated bankers and financial specialists to offer an extensive range of financial and corporate banking facilities. As a Non resident Indian (NRI), you will appreciate our fully computerised facilities which will give you instant access to information with our custom designed financial services. BBK offers the entire range of banking services to the Non-Resident Indians through MUMBAI and HYDERABAD Branches in India.
- NRE,NRO,FCNR Deposits
- Low minimum balance in the Savings accounts
- Deposit Plus for Premium clients
- Free quarterly statements of accounts for NRE/NRO accounts, dispatched to all customers.
- ATM Card can be used in more than 67700 ATMs of 52 NPCI.
- Loan Facilities in INR and selected Foreign Currencies (subject to certain minimum deposit amounts)
- Online remittance facility to any bank any account in India and abroad
- Opening of PIS,Trading and Demat Accounts
- Mutual Funds
- Off-shore Funds and structured products
- Wealth Management
- Portfolio Management
- PAN Card
For more information, please visit BBK India Website www.bbkindia.com